Weight Loss Result in Five Days of Weightloss Diet and Health Fitness Exercise


Should you have a strong desire, interest or very deep passion for/in weight loss such that you would like to lose up to 15 to 16 pounds of your body weight in just five days? If that is your wish, listen to my own version of weight loss story and probably either learn a lesson or achieve your set goals faster with respect to management of your weight using the weight loss program which I have used. If your interest is in losing 15 pounds in five days, then.

Should you have a strong desire, interest or very deep passion for/in weight loss such that you would like to lose up to 15 to 16 pounds of your body weight in just 5 days? If that is your wish, listen to my own version of weight loss story and probably either learn a lesson or achieve your set goals faster with respect to management of your weight using the weight loss program which I have used.

If your interest is in losing 15 pounds in 5 days, then keep reading. I’ll share my story with you, which even I still can’t believe. Just about a month ago I got so tired and fed up with the way I am looking and the weight I am carrying.


I’ve always had a slim fit appearance, and just found myself putting on a lot of weight especially around my waist. I said, this must stop, and I began my strong quest to get rid off the fats and look normal and no more obese during which I found this weight loss program and little efforts, I followed it and the result is great as you can view my shape before and after here and see that the difference is clear.



Day One


On waking up from sleep, I mount the scale and weighing 235lbs. I made my breakfast which is very vital if you would expect the best results from good weight loss programs. It has been proven that people who eat breakfast have better results losing weight. And, I also commenced a thirty minute light exercise (jogging) from the hour of 5.30am to the hour of 6.00am.

 

Day Two

I engaged in a five to six times divided smaller meals instead of three big heavy meals. This really increased the body’s metabolic rate (BMR) and making it easier and faster to burn up fat deposits. I then did another round of thirty minutes exercise with intermittent strength-training exercise.

 

Day Three

I used the body wrap and after using it, I found that I have lost 10 pounds, great!, I congratulated myself first before reporting back to the doctor who designed the weight loss program.

 

Day Four

I had a break interval due to stress and wish to relax and ease off stress with just eating fruits oatmeal and drinking enough quantity of water.

 

Day Five

I engaged in a 30 minute vigorous walk when I woke up and then got back to use the body wrap again and that night I weighed 220lb. It has just dawned on my friends that I’ve lost 15 pounds in 5 days!

Here are few grave weight loss mistakes to avoid: Read freely on 

Health.

Popular Posts

Get widget

Life-Health-Wellness+Happiness

Total Pageviews